IPT Architects is recruiting for an architect to join its practice in London.
IPT Architects is looking for a talented architect with strong design skills, with three years’ plus post-qualification experience.
A working experience of Revit is critical to this role. Please make your level of experience using it, clear in your application.
IPT Architects is an award-winning architectural practice and due to our increasing workload, we are looking for an architect to join our young, expanding design orientated studio in southeast London.
We would also consider a very experienced Part 2 architectural assistant with the right skills. This is a full-time position with the chance to work on an exciting range of projects.
As a member of the design team you will be involved throughout the design process, on a variety of jobs ranging from residential, commercial and cultural building projects.
You will work both as part of a team and on your own to produce design concept drawings, 3D models, and progress projects through RIBA stages 4 to 7.
Qualifications, qualities and experience:
- experience of working on high-quality residential and commercial projects in UK
- you should have proven experience of the detail design/construction stages as well as being a talented designer
- experience of preparing tender packages and liaising with/leading the wider project team
- a strong work ethic with the ability to work on your own initiative
- full knowledge of the RIBA work stages and current UK building regulations
- experience with clients, contractors, and consultants
- proficiency in AutoCAD/Revit with outstanding design and technical skills
- Adobe Creative Suite experience with sophisticated presentation ability
- experience of running projects
- excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
Applicants should submit a CV alongside examples of work, together with a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role by clicking the ‘apply’ button. Please include also reference letters.
IPT Architects is an equal opportunities employer.
Please be aware that we will only be responding to applicants that we consider suitable for interview. No agencies or third-party applications, please.
Starting date: End of June.
Salary is negotiable.