IR Design is looking to hire an intern architect/designer/draftsman to join its office in Chicago.
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
- must use AutoCAD
- one-four years experience
- secretary availability also preferred – draw and coordinate meetings, answer phones, coordinate payments
- looking for six months to four years of experience
- starting position, no salary, hourly rate based on experience and will increase within one-two months
- located on North side of Chicago – Andersonville
- firm that has mostly residential, commercial & industrial projects
- you will mainly work on full projects – porches, decks, rehabs, additions
- please send resumes only if interested & we will be in contact
In person interviews only! Any weekday 3:30pm interviews only. 50 min interview.
To apply, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experienced Part-III architect
at Paul Vick Architects
Part-II architectural assistant/architect
at Gibson Thornley