Jaeger Kahlen Partner is recruiting a marketing manager to join its firm in Shenzhen, China.
Jaeger Kahlen Partner is looking for a marketing manager with five+ years’ experience, preferably in the architecture/engineering/construction industry. The marketing manager will help lead JKP’s marketing efforts and manage a marketing coordinator.
- coordinate pursuit teams and assist in the completion of high-quality, persuasive proposals, marketing collateral, and presentations
- prepare media kits, including graphics, architectural illustration and content writing
- prepare and coordinate award submissions, academic/commercial lectures.
- provide interview preparation and coaching
- manage, track and report marketing activities
- maintain firm’s website and social media presence working closely with senior staff
- perform market research to stay on top of industry trends
- provide public relations support to Principals (Press releases, article placement research, etc.)
- maintain marketing budget
- update website content as needed, working closely with a principal
- inventory marketing materials and collateral
- assist with conference planning and speaker applications
- competitor research, company market value analysis
- five+ years of marketing experience desired, preferably in the architectural industry
- proficiency in Mandarin/Cantonese is a plus
- proficient in Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and PowerPoint
- strong graphic design skills
- excellent written and verbal skills
- ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced/deadline-driven environment
- collaborative team player
- optimal organisational skills
- must be self-driven and motivated
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Qualified candidates can send their resume and cover letter using the ‘apply’ link below. Please include your salary expectations.