Jalal AlNajjar Design is seeking a head interior designer to join its firm in Manama, Bahrain.
Jalal AlNajjar Design, a well-established architecture and interior design firm based in Bahrain, seeks a senior interior designer to head its interior design division, overseeing a range of projects for the firm’s discerning clients.
- develop strong interior concepts
- control the design process and contract deliverables
- proactively work on meeting the client expectations
- presenting projects to clients
- work on all phases of the design process including feasibility, client brief, concept design, design development and execution phase
- give mentorship, direction and leadership to the team
- develop and foster a positive work relationship with clients, colleagues and suppliers
Competencies for the role:
- background in delivering projects within the residential, retail and hospitality sector, with a minimum of ten years’ experience
- strong custom furniture, upholstery and drapery detailing and installation experience
- extensive technical knowledge and substantial site experience
- good understanding of the construction process
- strong time keeping skills and have confidence in working in demanding environments
- excellent eye for detail
- deliver effectively to the brief
- advanced SketchUp or 3D skills and proficiency with software such as PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office Suite
- ability to maintain a high level of detail and a thorough work ethic
- competent with the administrative aspects of design and construction
- adaptable, flexible, and comfortable working within a team structure
- team player who is passionate and creative
If you feel you meet above qualifications, willing to relocate to Bahrain and would like to be considered for the position, please send your resume and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.