Jamie Fobert Architects is looking for a French-speaking architectural assistant to join its London studio.
Established in 1996, Jamie Fobert Architects has consistently produced innovative and inspiring architecture in projects ranging from individual houses to high quality retail and significant public buildings for the arts. The practice has garnered several awards including the Manser Medal and the BD Individual House Architect of the Year Award, and was shortlisted for the RIBA Stirling Prize 2018.
We are looking for a Part 2 architectural assistant to join our London studio to work on a variety of retail, residential and cultural projects, including an exciting new project in Paris.
We are keen to meet candidates with:
- fluent French and English
- an intuitive understanding of 3D space
- a keen interest in materiality
- self-motivation, enthusiasm and an ability to work well as part of a team
- excellent CAD skills, which ideally will include knowledge of MicroStation and Revit
How to apply for this opportunity
Please submit a cover letter introducing yourself and detailing your relevant experience together with a CV and concise illustrated portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below or in hard copy to:
Jamie Fobert Architects
22 Club Row
London E2 7EY
No agencies please.