Jason Bruges Studio is seeking a personal assistant to the creative director to join its team in London.
Jason Bruges Studio is a pioneering team of architects, designers, creative technologists, programmers, computational designers and engineers who design and build ground-breaking art installations across the world. The design studio and in-house workshop is based near London Fields in Hackney, East London.
We are looking for a personal assistant for Jason. This is a key position in the studio and the successful candidate must be a great communicator, super organised, and detail focused with a drive to efficiently work through a broad list of administrative tasks in a creative environment. As well as being Jason’s PA, the role will also involve supporting the studio manager in keeping the studio running smoothly. You will be joining at a very exciting and busy period for the studio with several media artworks in development around the world including Europe, Canada and the USA.
- manage a complex diary to accommodate external business meetings, internal project reviews and travel amongst other things. This will often involve lots of planning ahead and co-ordination with the studio team and external clients
- attend meetings with Jason to help with minute taking and following up afterwards where required
- prioritise and help file Jason’s email inbox. Prepare draft email responses where required, and help manage other company email accounts. Coordinate new business leads with our business development manager
- help with proof reading and the preparation of presentations, updating CV’s, biographies, and the studio website/profile where required
- book travel, plan and manage travel itineraries and arrange visas where necessary
- help our studio manager support the studio, this could include but is not limited to ordering office and kitchen supplies, collecting and distributing post, setting up meetings, organising studio trips and events and acknowledging birthdays
Required experience and skills:
- undergraduate degree
- at least three to four years previous professional experience working as a personal assistant supporting multiple team members
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- detail focused with excellent organisational skills, multi-tasking with a drive to get things done
- ability to be flexible within a creative environment whilst keeping a positive and can-do attitude
- Mac/PC, MS Office, mail
Optional skills (but not essential):
- InDesign, Keynote, PhotoShop, Pipedrive (or similar customer relations management tool)
- interest in and awareness of the creative arts industry
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £25K-35K dependent on experience
Interested candidates please send your CV with a short cover letter.