JDH Architects is hiring a project architect to join its office in Sydney, Australia.
JDH Architects is an award-winning, innovative architecture practice based in the heart of Darlinghurst, Sydney. We are looking for an ambitious project architect to be part of our creative and innovative team.
We work solely in the education sector and our focus is on creating inspiring buildings for learning.
We are currently working on several diverse new and refurbishment projects and looking for a proactive, talented, documentation savvy individual who wants to become part of a company that is committed to making a difference.
- demonstrated design, technical & site experience
- personable and client-facing.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- good project management skills – the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- technical knowledge is essential
- software skills: ArchiCAD, Adobe Suite, Office
- at least five+ years’ post-registration experience
- experience working on commercial projects between $2 -$20m
- understanding of both refurbishment and new builds.
- sufficient experience in the Australia to steer a project
This is a permanent position with an immediate start date.
Working with us:
- you will be joining a team who benefit from a stimulating and happy workplace, gain experience in all aspects of the project lifecycle and have a great work/life balance.
- salary – excellent package and flexible conditions
- training and development opportunities, with high potential for career development
- opportunity for equity/share options once you reach associate level
- regular social activities and attendance of industry related events
- be part of an equal opportunities company committed to our people’s wellbeing and career development
- be part of a team that is a diverse multi-cultural group of like-minded individuals, who all share a passion for creativity, innovation and rocking the status quo
How to apply
You must be eligible to work in Australia or have plans to migrate.
Independent applicants only – no agencies.
Please submit your covering letter, CV and work samples as PDFs (file size max 10MB) using the ‘apply’ link below.