Jefferson Sheard Architects is seeking an experienced architect/senior technologist to join its studio in Manchester, UK.
This is an opportunity for an experienced architect/senior technologist to join our Manchester office in a job running, client facing role. Jefferson Sheard Architects’ work covers a variety of sectors including education, residential, transport and healthcare.
A track record of having successfully delivered multiple healthcare schemes is essential to this role as you will be predominantly working on a pipeline of healthcare projects nationally. Multiple sector experience will also be an advantage.
Successful applicants should demonstrate the following skills and qualities:
- healthcare sector experience
- proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- ability to work independently or supported by a team
- excellent technical design skills
- experience and ability to produce comprehensive working drawing packages
- proven ability of running projects across technical work stages
- experience of working on UK developments with good knowledge of building regulations
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
To apply please send your CV accompanied by work examples using the ‘apply’ link below.
Jefferson Sheard is an equal opportunities employer.