Jessica Coyle Design is hiring a junior interior designer to join its team in London.
We are looking for a really nice and hard-working junior interior designer to join our growing interior design company in SW London, specialising in hospitality and residential interior design. Previous experience within a UK interior design studio is essential.
The successful candidate will be:
- highly organised and detail-oriented
- proficient in CAD, Vectorworks, SketchUp, Photoshop, InDesign and Microsoft suite
- experienced, with a minimum of two years’ full-time experience in a reputable UK design studio
- focused, calm and personable
- fluent in English both verbal and written
Essential skills and experience will include:
- creating 2D and 3D CAD drawings of site plans, elevations and services plans
- creating 2D drawings of bespoke joinery and furniture pieces
- creation and management of schedules in Excel
- filing of documents, images and material samples
- sourcing of materials and products and securing quotes for same
- Photoshopping images for presentation boards
- ad hoc office tasks
Please submit the following, only if you have the above credentials:
- a very brief covering letter telling us about you relevant experience, your avail start date and salary expectations
- your CV
- a portfolio of maximum of three projects (a PDF file no bigger than 10MB in total) clearly stating what tasks you undertook on each project. It should show at a minimum concept boards, associated services drawings and photos of the finished projects.
Submit via the apply for job button below quoting ‘junior interior designer’.
Please note that this will ordinarily be an office-based job in Putney SW15. Salary will be based on experience. 1st Interviews will be via phone and/or video. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please consider your application unsuccessful at this time