Jestico + Whiles is hiring a business development coordinator to join its firm in London.
Jestico + Whiles is an award-winning and design-focussed architecture and interior design practice based in London and Prague. It works on projects across a wide range of sectors, both in the UK and internationally, currently including hospitality, housing, education, science/technology, workplace and culture.
We are seeking a full-time business development coordinator to support our team in securing further high-quality commissions. The role is based mainly in the UK but is responsible for developing and continued business growth internationally and it is possible that occasional travel overseas may be required, from time-to-time, in support of this aim.
Key activities include:
- proactive research of industry sectors identifying key target clients
- developing and augmenting our contact with new and existing organisations
- identification of new business opportunities and setting up introductions/meetings
- tracking and reporting on lead enquiries, statistics, values, sectors, trends etc.
- monitoring tender sites and highlighting and appraising relevant opportunities
- assisting in preparing approaches and pitch/presentation material
- attending/organising representation at industry conferences, events and awards
- client aftercare: seeking, tracking and analysing feedback on J+W product/service
This is a busy and varied full-time role. The successful candidate must be highly proactive, methodical and organised with the ability to prioritise work to tight deadlines and learn new software/programmes as necessary.