Jestico + Whiles has an opportunity for an architect or technical interior designer to join its team in London.
Jestico + Whiles has an opportunity for an architect or technical interior with a minimum five years’ experience (non-negotiable) in hotel interiors and knowledge of operators’ requirements is essential.
The general job description is to provide support for the interior designers in concept stage and to lead the following stages.
Specific roles include:
- design development
- working drawings and schedules including model room packages
- liaison and workshopping with sub-contractors
- review of sub-contractors information and samples
- liaison with and presentation to operators
- review of operators’ requirements and responsibility for conformance with them
- inspection of built works including prototypes, mock-ups and samples
- overseas travel (alone or accompanied) including outside Europe
- fluency in AutoCAD, Revit and Affinity
Please submit a covering email, including a selection of your best images, outlining how you meet the above criteria for the role you are applying for, including your CV, examples of your work and current availability via the apply for job button below.
As signatories of Architects Declare and participants in the RIBA 2030 Challenge, we also encourage applications from candidates who have an interest or knowledge of low carbon and sustainable design, including any familiarity with relevant analysis software.
Equal opportunities statement: Jestico + Whiles encourages all job applicants, irrespective of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, religion or beliefs.
We will not accept speculative candidates via agencies or third parties. Prospective candidates should apply directly.