Jestico + Whiles is seeking a studio administrator to join its team in London.
Provide full support to project teams under the direction of the team leader
- assisting and supporting project teams in all project administration
- reviewing documents created by others to ensure spelling, grammar, layout, branding and formatting are correct
- printing and binding documents, reports, submissions etc.
- updating and maintaining project and contact information on the company’s database
- filing documents and emails in Newforma
- compiling expressions of interest, pre-qualification questionnaires and pitches in association with others
- organising travel arrangements for colleagues and logging information
- reception cover as required, answering all reception calls in a polite, professional, welcoming manner, transferring calls, taking message
- ordering office supplies and couriers as necessary
- assisting with arranging office functions and excursions
- promoting the practice at all time
Directors, associate directors, associates and senior administrative support/bid coordinator.
This is a busy and varied role. The successful candidate must be proactive and methodical, with the ability to work closely alongside others and to prioritise work to tight deadlines.
Skills and profile:
- in-depth knowledge of general office software, intranet, and administration systems
- knowledge of relevant presentation software (Affinity Publisher) and capability to learn new applications
- knowledge of and ability to operate typical extranet systems for uploading project information
- time management and organisational skills, ability to prioritise work and perform under pressure to tight deadlines
- ability to remain calm and helpful, giving support across all members of project teams
- professional and cooperative attitude, delivery, and telephone manner
- self-motivated with the ability to use initiative and work unsupervised, and switch quickly between tasks as workload demands
- excellent grasp of English language with the ability to check grammar and spelling
- ability to participate and become an active member of project teams
- understanding of architecture and interior design and the sectors across which the practice operates
- everyone has a responsibility to comply with ISO9001 and ISO14001 and are encouraged to put forward ideas and contribute to the programme of continual improvement
Please submit a covering email with studio administrator in the subject line outlining how you meet the above criteria for the role, including your CV.
Equal opportunities statement
Jestico + Whiles encourages all job applicants, irrespective of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, religion, or beliefs.
We will not accept speculative candidates via agencies or third parties. Prospective candidates should apply directly. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.