Jet Aviation is hiring a concept visualiser to join its team in Basel, Switzerland.
Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft management, aircraft sales, charter, completions, defence, FBO, fixed and rotary wing maintenance and staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
In order to reinforce the design studio team in Basel we are currently recruiting for a concept visualiser.
The concept visualiser has responsibility within the design studio team, for the 2D conception and 3D visualisation of full aircraft interiors and livery design projects. The person also actively involved in the devolvement of the respective designs.
- responsible for complex and technically sound 2D floorplan developments, in close coordination with the design studio and in-house engineering in AutoCAD
- responsible for developing complex, visually and technically sound 3D visualisation solutions in close coordination with the design studio and in-house engineering in Blender and Rhino 3D
- utilising diversified knowledge and design experience to support management direction
- demonstrate highest proficiency in the field and has an excellent eye for design, colour and spatial awareness
- demonstrate a genuine interest in design trends, materials, technical solutions and finishes
- knowledgeable about the requirements which make up an aircraft interior, ensuring all activities follow the international regulations (FAR/JAR) and requirements
- possess a professional, flexible attitude to their work, with excellent communication skills, to manage timelines, budget and relationships with internal and external designers at the highest level
- provides aesthetic and technical design expertise to sales representatives and suppliers including all in house stakeholders during the entire process and full project cycle
- responsibilities are within the design function as a generalist or in a combination of disciplines with overlapping coordination authority between departments, in house capabilities and external services
- minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a related field (interior design or interior architecture) or technical qualification (university, apprenticeship based or other)
- direct experience in aviation completions and specifically aviation interior design
- very good knowledge of all aspects of aviation interior design and all general technical aspects
- proven project leadership skills in small teams
- expert knowledge of 2D/3D visualisation applications and how to apply these to re-create a super photorealistic interior to highest standards or animation
- strong team player
- able to work autonomously
- self-motivated with excellent time management skills
- lateral thinker, completer, finisher with strong organisational skills
- outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- exemplary eye for detail and aesthetics
- excellent CAD and presentation skills
- proven successful leadership of small, cross functional projects
- delivering to deadlines in a high stress environment
- strong personal values corresponding with Jet Aviation values
- Rhino 3D
- AutoCAD 2D
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premier
- full suite of Adobe creative programs: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- basic knowledge of Siemens NX and Catia is an advantage
- basic Team Center knowledge is an advantage
If you are interested in a multicultural, challenging and innovative working environment and your profile matches our requirements, we are looking forward to receiving your online application in English.