JML Water Feature Design is looking for an architect/architectural technologist to join its firm in Barcelona, Spain.
JML Water Feature Design is an agency specialising in water feature design. We are based in Barcelona. We operate worldwide and we work with some of the best architects around. The atmosphere within the office is international and multidisciplinary.
We are seeking to hire a talented individual to join our team.
The role is open to architects, architectural technologists, landscape architects or technicians with these skills, and those with wider experience.
- working on high profile projects providing technical input
- assisting and preparing technical drawings including plumbing and architectural details
- co-ordinate the development of the projects with other consultants and team members within the office
- attend technical meetings with project design team and construction site project meetings (mostly in France, Belgium and Switzerland)
- willingness to travel is expected
Skills and experience:
- un très haut niveau en Français (écrit et parlé) est exigé
- fluent in English – spoken and written
- strong CAD/Revit knowledge and experience
- proficient in SketchUp is required
- multi-tasker; good organisation skills are required
- team player but you can also work also independently
You have permission to live and work in the EU.
Applications consisting of a short motivation letter, CV and portfolio can be sent digitally (PDF, max.10MB) using the ‘apply’ link below.