Jo Cowen Architects is looking for a senior architect to join its team in London.
Senior architect position, with prime residential and contract administration experience.
Jo Cowen Architects are an award-winning architectural practice with an experienced team of architects based in Chelsea.
We are looking to add to the team, a talented senior architect with experience in the prime residential market who wants to be part of our busy and expanding team.
- proven track record across all RIBA Work stages, on traditionally procured projects- delivery of multiple residential projects (including new basement construction) from inception to completion essential
- minimum four years’ post-Part 3 experience
- experience with central London planning authorities
- client facing position, therefore good communication skills essential
- ability to oversee complex projects
- strong understanding of construction budget
- experience administrating JCT Contracts essential, including JCT Standard, intermediate and minor works contracts
- MicroStation preferable, not essential
- solid understanding of construction detailing (including with existing buildings)
Salary level will be dependent on experience of the applicant.
There is a great design atmosphere within the studio and a structured career growth and mentorship on offer with generous benefits, including group life assurance, private health insurance, annual office weekend away, continued CPD training, cycle to work scheme and many more.
Please submit your CV and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.