Johanna Molineus Architects is seeking a Part 3 architect to join its team in London.
Johanna Molineus Architects is looking for an experienced project architect with good all-round design and technical skills to work across all RIBA work stages.
Based in the heart of Soho, you will be part of an expanding and dynamic environment working on a diverse range of private residential, commercial and conservation projects. At Johanna Molineus Architects you will have the opportunity to grow with the practice.
Since its foundation in 2002, Johanna Molineus Architects has become renowned for its innovative and sensitive approach to design, creating tailor-made schemes for our clients. We work with private clients as well as national and private establishments. To date, our portfolio includes projects in the UK, France, Germany and the Middle East.
The role includes:
- leading projects throughout RIBA work stages from concept design to on-site delivery
- coordinating and working closely with consultant team
- organising preparation of presentation. planning, tender and construction packages
- contract administration of works, on-site liaising with contractor and monitoring of progress against design
The preferred candidate will:
- be a RIBA Part 3 qualified architect with minimum of three years’ experience working in UK practice
- be an exceptional designer with high-level technical and detailing skills
- have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal including client management
- be responsible, efficient and have strong organisational skills to work individually or within small team
- be proficient in Vectorworks and the Adobe suite
How to apply
Please submit your cover letter, CV and examples of your work (max 5MB) using the ‘apply’ link below.
Deadline: we are looking for someone to start as soon as reasonably possible
This can be negotiated.