John Cullen Lighting is looking for an SEO/PPC executive to join its team in London.
Purpose of the role
To create, develop and implement the John Cullen Lighting SEO and PPC strategy. To work with the marketing team to deliver team objectives by growing traffic and leads.
- develop long term strategies for both SEO and PPC, conducting site audits to identify areas of improvement and monitoring on-page optimisation, technical, content creation, links and authority
- develop, run and optimise SEO campaigns using on page optimisation, carrying out the keyword research, competitor analysis, technical audits, reporting and link building activities and outreach campaigns
- manage the day-today execution of developing great SEO, optimising copy and content and adding content to the website, suggesting and implementing technical improvements
- take ownership of bid management and optimisation of all PPC campaigns and set campaign targets
- write/create all PPC, remarketing and display ads for new campaigns
- report on a weekly and monthly basis of the overall performance of the SEO and PPC campaigns ensuring that all key insights are incorporated
- work with R&D to input data into PIM (product information management system) which feeds directly into the website
- keep up to date with industry trends and competitor activity and reporting back to your team
- GCSEs, with good grades in English and maths
- at least two years’ experience working in a similar role of managing SEO and PPC campaigns
Key skills and attributes:
- excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console, Google Optimize, Google Adwords and other top SEO tools
- good use of Adobe Photoshop and, if possible, Illustrator
- full understanding of link building and all elements associated with running a top performing SEO program
- strong technical SEO skills
- be highly analytical and capable at sifting through data and identifying appropriate next steps
- good understanding of HTML, Java, CSS
- knowledge of how website design and structure influence SEO
- proactive and professional attitude to work and learning
- well organised with a ‘can do’ and a positive attitude. Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- having an excellent understanding of the impact that SEO and PPC has on overall goals
At John Cullen Lighting, we work on projects around the world helping clients transform the lighting in their homes and gardens, hospitality venues and superyachts. We are a lively, dynamic company and we’re proud of what we do. Our projects range from simple one-room installations to multi-million-pound homes and yachts. Located in the Chelsea Design Quarter in London, we work with the most renowned architects, interior designers and developers within the industry and deliver projects with real impact.
Please submit your CV and cover letter using the ‘apply’ link below.