John McAslan + Partners is searching for a bid coordinator to join its team in London.
John McAslan + Partners is an international design-led studio with a extensive portfolio of projects across infrastructure, commercial, residential, education, cultural, heritage, urban design and landscape sectors, with offices in London and Edinburgh, a growing team in Sydney and very soon to launch a New York studio.
Covering a broad range of sectors across international bases our PR and communication teams role is paramount to our continued success and bid coordination is a key role.
The bid coordinator is responsible for preparing high quality pre qualification and tender submissions, ensuring that responses to opportunities are written to the highest possible standard. They provide internal communications to support the design teams together with the production of marketing material, award submissions, stage reports, design manuals and presentations. The bid coordinator works with our senior marketing coordinator and graphic designer, along with our external PR team, and will support the studio teams across the practice as we very much operate as one practice.
This is a fast paced and varied role within a creative environment and supported by the broader team which brings with it a huge breadth and depth of experience, knowledge and skills, and will be on hand to mentor you through your career development path.
To be successful you will need:
- exceptional time-management skills, with the ability to work well under pressure and to demanding deadlines
- excellent written communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- meticulous attention to detail and a good eye for graphic presentation
- familiarity with the OJEU process and completing PQQs
- experience of using Adobe Creative Suite CC (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) is essential as well as good Microsoft Office package skills
- a good understanding of preparing documents for print and publishing
- an understanding of CMS systems (e-marketing) and social media platforms (LinkedIn)
- possess the confidence to liaise with senior management and external client teams.
- fluent in spoken and written English
- proactive, highly organised, have the ability to manage up and down, tenacious and flexible in your approach, and above all an enthusiasm for architecture
If you think this could be the job for you, we look forward to receiving your concise cover letter, with an accompanying CV highlighting your relevant experience and skills through the ‘apply’ button below.
Due to the high level of response anticipated, we may not be able to respond to every application received but thank you for your interest in the role, and working for John McAslan + Partners.
Deadline for submission: 30 November 2019
John McAslan + Partners is an equal opportunities employer.
Proof of your eligibility to work in the UK (without restriction) will be required.