Johnson Naylor is looking for an interior designer to join its studio in London.
Johnson Naylor is an interior architecture and design practice based in Clerkenwell, London. Founded by Brian Johnson and Fiona Naylor, we have developed a reputation for delivering inventive, contextual and elegant design. Working from first principles, our approach is rational and open.
Our studio is a friendly and collaborative environment where staff are encouraged and provided with the opportunity to develop and progress.
We are currently looking for a highly creative designer to join our team, with a minimum of four years’ professional industry experience in residential or hospitality interiors.
Our ideal candidate will have the following proven skills and experience:
- creative thinker, able to contribute to the creative process in order to provide intelligent design solutions
- ability to communicate design ideas visually
- have excellent English language skills, both written and verbal, and be confident in presenting
- strong problem-solving skills, an eye for design detail and materials with a good understanding of and the ability to comment on workshop drawings and quality samples
- strong technical knowledge and skills
- ability to assist/review the work of junior designers
- Vectorworks and InDesign knowledge an advantage
- BA Hons degree in interior design/architecture
This is a full-time position and salary is dependent upon experience please submit your salary expectations with your application.
If you feel you have what we’re looking for, please submit your CV and portfolio in confidence using the apply for job button below.