Johnson Naylor is looking for a social media content and communications coordinator to join its studio in London.
Johnson Naylor is an interior architecture practice based in Clerkenwell, London. We deliver inventive, contextual, considered design always working from first principles with an open-minded and rational approach.
Our studio is a friendly and collaborative space where the team is encouraged to share, develop, progress and to own and have pride in the work they do. Well-known for many successful large-scale residential developments we also work in the cultural and hospitality sectors.
- develop and implement social media strategies to increase brand awareness, grow following and engagement
- create and maintain a clear aesthetic for all our social platforms
- work closely with our team to select images for social media
- curate, commission and manage content (images, video, written) across social media platforms
- analyse our social media output and adjust strategies accordingly to optimise performance
- engage with followers, respond to comments and messages in a timely manner
- stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in social media management
Our ideal candidate will have the following proven skills and experience:
- an eye for visual storytelling and strong copywriting skills
- work experience and success in social media content creation and curation
- knowledge of relevant social media platforms
- experience of scheduling content with social media management tools
- familiarity with current social media management tools available and an opinion on which you would recommend to use
- strong understanding of social media analytics and the ability to interpret data to drive strategy
- experience of using Adobe Creative Suite
- experience of graphic and or communication design
Please note that this is not an entry-level position and previous experience in content and communication is required. Freelance/part-time. Two days a week. Initially, this is a six-month contract with the aim of reviewing and renewing at the end of that term.
If you feel you have what we’re looking for, please submit your CV and portfolio in confidence using the ‘apply for job’ button below.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom