JOMA Architecture is looking for a technical architect/experienced Part-II to join its team in Wiltshire.
We are small design studio based in Wiltshire. Our workload is growing and we’re looking to expand our team.
We are looking for someone who is:
- a recently qualified architect or experienced Part-II
- equipped with strong technical skills
- passionate about design with an interest in the profession
- experienced in working on private residential houses
- conversant with the UK Building Regulations
- proficient with Vectorworks 2D
- familiar with Adobe Creative Suite and SketchUp
- ambitious, cooperative and a good communicator
- self-motivated and capable of working independently
Ideally, they will also be:
- experienced in 3D Vectorworks and BIM
- experienced in working on UK housing
- familiar with NBS specification writing
- confident with V-Ray rendering software
- just as happy making physical models as computer generated ones
What we offer:
- flexible hours – part-time a possibility
- competitive salary with annual pay reviews
- opportunity to be part of a growing practice
- a creative working environment that believes in good design
- occasional mischievous dog in the office
A little bit about us:
We are a small, rural design studio based in Wiltshire; inspired by, and connected to, the environment we live and work in.
We are a RIBA Chartered Practice. We work on interesting projects with interesting people, creating beautiful buildings strongly grounded in low impact design. Our work to date has been domestic, residential projects and we’re looking to broaden our portfolio. The practice is growing. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Please send an email including:
- a bit about you: who you are
- your experience
- your ambitions
- your availability to start
- current CV and PDF portfolio max. size 10MB via email, if larger than this send us a link using a file transfer site
Independent applicants only.
No agency appointments considered.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.