Jonathan Clark Architects is seeking an experienced Part-III architect to join its London office.
The successful applicant will be joining our design-led team on a permanent contract in our Waterloo-based studio.
Jonathan Clark Architects are an award winning practice with projects spread across the residential, commercial, education, hospitality and animal welfare sectors.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- outstanding design capabilities
- excellent technical and detailing skills
- very good Communication and organisational skills
- client facing experience
- a strong work ethic
Software used: Revit and Autocad, Vectorworks -for small projects, SketchUp, 3D Max, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office Suite. Experience of practice based Revit would be advantageous.
To apply, please email the following items using the reference “Dezeen: Experienced Part-III Architect” as the title of your email:
- your CV
- brief PDF with examples of your own work showing both design work and technical detailing
- covering letter explaining how you meet all the above criteria and why you would like to work for JCA
No agencies please.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
at Oppenheim Architecture