Jonathan Clark Architects is seeking an experienced Part-III architect to join its London team.
The successful applicant will be joining our design-led team on a permanent contract in our Waterloo-based studio.
Jonathan Clark Architects are an award winning practice with projects spread across the residential, commercial, education, hospitality and animal welfare sectors.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- outstanding design capabilities
- excellent technical and detailing skills
- very good communication and organisational skills
- experience of practice-based Revit required
- impressive visualisation skills
- client facing experience
- a strong work ethic
Revit and AutoCAD 3D Max, SketchUp, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office Suite.
Please submit the following items using the ‘apply’ link below:
- your CV
- brief PDF with examples of your own work showing both design work and technical detailing
- covering letter explaining how you meet all the above criteria and why you would like to work for JCA.
No agencies please.