Jonathan Clark Architects is looking for an experienced Part 3 project architect to join its team in London.
We are a small, design led practice based in Fitzrovia in Central London. We have won awards across a diverse range of projects including restaurants, retail, private residential, schools, offices and animal welfare.
We are currently working on several very exciting projects here in the UK as well as Sydney, America and the UAE.
Applicants should have the following:
- very strong design skills
- excellent technical and interior detailing skills
- a minimum of three years’ post Part 3 experience
- a strong team ethic
- ability to run projects to tight deadlines including project procurement and client interface
- full proficiency in AutoCAD. We also use Revit.
- strong 3D visualisation skills – we use SketchUp, V-Ray and Photoshop
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- a comprehensive understanding of UK building regulations and construction techniques
Please submit the following:
- your CV
- sample examples of your own design and technical drawings (PDF format no more than 10MB and no applications by post please)
- brief summary to explain why you would like to join us
- salary expectation
Please email to [email protected] or use the apply for job button below.
Salary commensurate with experience. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Strictly no recruitment agencies please.