Jonathan Tuckey Design is looking for an architectural assistant with a focus on visual representation to join its team in London.
We are looking for candidates, who are passionate about architecture, who have a focus on two-dimensional representation and illustration in architecture.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate an ability to maintain and manage the practice’s social media accounts.
Jonathan Tuckey Design works on a variety of existing and new buildings, and in a variety of mediums. Image making is integral to us as a practice and successful candidates will need to demonstrate high proficiency in this area.
Qualifications, qualities and experience:
- confident, with good communication skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
- a visually stimulating portfolio with a focus on drawing and illustration
- experience with producing images for magazines, websites and other types of press
- able to maintain and manage the practice’s social media accounts
- be able to turn around images in a short time scale
- excellent design and presentation skills, including hand drawing
- able to use CAD, Vectorworks preferred but not essential
- proficient at using Creative Suite and experience of using 3D software such as SketchUp
- prior experience working in a practice is helpful
Applications should be submitted as a concise, bound, hard copy only and sent to the address below. Applicants should also enclose a covering letter demonstrating their suitability for the role:
Jonathan Tuckey Design
58 Milson Road
Email applications will not be considered.