Jonathan Tuckey Design is looking for an experienced Part 2/3 architect to join its west London office.
We are looking for proactive candidates, who are passionate about working with existing structures as well as unique and pioneering new builds. The candidate should be interested in contributing to the future of the practice and what experience they can bring to the team.
Qualifications, qualities and experience:
- two-three years’ experience assisting and leading projects
- experience at all RIBA work stages is desirable, particularly RIBA stage 5
- knowledge of UK planning, building and construction
- ability to prepare drawing packages for planning through to tender and construction stages
- experience writing specifications
- ability to lead projects and manage design and consultant team at all RIBA work stages
- proficient in using Creative Suite and experience using 3D software
- excellent design and presentation skills, including hand drawings and visualisations
- Vectorworks 2D and 3D experience is preferred but not essential
To apply for this position, please email your portfolio and CV using the ‘apply’ link below. Applicants should also enclose a covering letter demonstrating interest in our practice and suitability for the role.