Jouin Manku is looking for a commercial and communications assistant to join its team in Paris, France.
We are a multicultural talented team creating a rich and considered space architectural and design approach
We are looking for a commercial and communication assistant to support the executive director and communication manager. This is a varied role that will led the assistant to encompassed a project from proposal to press release.
This would be an ideal job for an organised and design sensitive four to five years experienced profile, keen to gain the whole picture of a busy architectural practice with an international profile.
- assist with incoming projects: answer mail, updated prospect file, compiling books of the agency
- assist the executive director with the layout and drafting of responses for RFPs, tenders and competition entries
- maintain the practice image library and project information database
- assist with the compilation of material for books and press release
- assist with award submission
- fill and maintain the press archive, PR and visuals database
- assist with delivery of exhibitions of the practice’s work
- maintain and update the practice website
- organisational and time management abilities
- strong sense of responsibility and attention to detail
- fluent in English (imperative) Italian skills will be also a bonus
- familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud and MS Office software
Please submit your CV and a short covering note using the ‘apply’ link below.
Please note that, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to confirm receipt of applications over the phone and can only contact candidates shortlisted for interview.