Joyce Wang Studio is seeking a designer to join its firm in Hong Kong, China.
We are looking for an interior designer for our Hong Kong studio. With one-two years’ experience in a high-end restaurant and hotel interior design. A designer who shares our interest in materials and details, which is able to approach each project with a fresh perspective.
Over the years Joyce Wang Studio has won multiple awards for its contribution to design within the hospitality sector. To this day, our goal remains simple, to produce timeless and unique work that has an impact on an international level whilst providing a personal service due to a commitment to staying boutique in size. For a glimpse of our featured projects, please visit our website.
- proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign and Microsoft Office
- previous experience at ID firm preferred
- minimum one-two years of relevant experience in luxury hospitality projects
- with degree/diploma specifically in interior design
- English fluency required
- responsive, self-motivated and team-player
- passion for design, detailing and fabrication
- support the design team in the development of conceptual programming
- FF&E material and furnishing proposals including specification, coordination and furniture selection and specification.
- tender and construction drawings production including construction detailing
- mood board and material board compilations
How to apply
Please send us your full CV, with a cover letter, availability, expected salary and your PDF portfolio with your most relevant projects to date (renderings, construction drawings, sketches) using the ‘apply’ link below.
- you must be eligible to work in Hong Kong immediately
- no agency enquiries
- due to the large volume of applicants, please note that only successful candidates will be contacted