Joyce Wang Studio is looking for a skilled and experienced middleweight interior designer to join its Hong Kong studio.
This position is for a qualified, confident designer, with four-plus years of experience in a high-end restaurant and hotel interior design. A designer who shares our interest in materials and details, who is able to approach each project with a fresh perspective.
Over the years Joyce Wang Studio has won multiple awards for its contribution to design within the hospitality sector. To this day, our goal remains simple, to produce timeless and unique work that has an impact on an international level whilst providing a personal service due to a commitment to staying boutique in size. For a glimpse of our featured projects, please visit our website.
- proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign and Microsoft Office
- experience in producing detailed drawing packages as well as custom millwork and FF&E
- minimum of four-plus years of relevant experience in luxury hospitality projects
- degree/diploma in interior design/equivalent
- English fluency required
- responsive, self-motivated and team-player
- passion for design, detailing and fabrication
- concept design and design development
- full drawings package production
- FF&E material and furnishing proposals including specification and coordination
- construction supervision and fabrication coordination
- client-facing externally and being a good team player
How to apply
We offer a long-term career prospect and a competitive remuneration package to the suitable candidate. Please submit your full CV, with a cover letter, availability, expected salary and your PDF portfolio with your most relevant projects to date (renderings, construction drawings, sketches) using the ‘apply’ link below.
- you must be eligible to work in Hong Kong
- no agency enquires
- due to the large volume of applicants, please understand that we are not able to reply to all applications