Joyce Wang Studio is looking for a senior designer to join its office in Hong Kong.
This position is for a qualified, confident designer, with seven plus years experience in high-end restaurant and hotel interior design projects. A designer who shares our interest for materials and details, able to approach each project with a fresh perspective.
Joyce Wang Studio has recently won World Interior Festival Overall Winner, Singapore; Hotel and Property Award, London; as well as multiple Hospitality Design Awards, New York. Our goal is to produce timeless work that has impact on an international level whilst staying boutique in size and in culture.
- highly proficient in AutoCAD
- expertise in producing detailed drawing packages as well as custom millwork and FF&E
- proficient in Photoshop, InDesign and Microsoft Office
- minimum seven plus years of relevant experience in luxury hospitality projects
- degree/diploma in interior design or equivalent
- English fluency required
- responsive, self-motivated and team-player
- passion for design, detailing and fabrication
- lead projects from concept to completion
- full drawings package production with oversight in documentation production
- FFE material and furnishing proposals including specification and coordination
- construction supervision and fabrication coordination
- client-facing externally and managing team internally
How to apply
We offer a long-term career prospect and a competitive remuneration package to the suitable candidate.
Please send us your full CV, with a cover letter, availability, expected salary and your PDF portfolio with your most relevant projects to date (renderings, construction drawings, sketches) by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.
- you must be eligible to work in Hong Kong
- no agency enquires
- due to the large volume of applicants, please understand that we are not able to reply to all applications