Hong Kong, China
at Joyce Wang Studio
Joyce Wang Studio is looking for a senior designer to join its studio in Hong Kong.
This position is for a seasoned and enthusiastic designer, with seven plus years of experience in luxury hospitality design industry. A designer who shares our passion for materials and detailing, able to approach each project with a fresh perspective.
Our goal is to produce timeless work that has impact on an international level whilst staying boutique in size and in culture.
- minimum seven plus years of relevant experience in luxury hospitality design
- degree/diploma in interior design or equivalent
- English and Mandarin fluency required; Cantonese is a plus
- highly proficient in AutoCAD
- proficient in Photoshop, InDesign and Microsoft Office
- excellent communicator, self-motivator and team-player
- passion for materiality, detailing and fabrication
- lead projects across all work stages from concept to completion
- full drawings package production with oversight in documentation production
- FF&E proposals including specification and coordination
- construction supervision and fabrication coordination
- contract administration and resource planning
- client-facing externally and manage team internally
How to apply
We offer a long-term career prospect and a competitive remuneration package to the suitable candidate.
Please send us your full CV, with a cover letter, availability, expected salary and your PDF portfolio with your most relevant projects to date (renderings, construction drawings, sketches) via the apply for job button below.
- you must be eligible to work in Hong Kong
- strictly no agency enquiries
- due to the large volume of applicants, please understand that we are not able to reply to all applications