Joyce Wang Studio is looking for a senior interior designer to join its London studio.
This position is for a qualified, confident designer, with at least seven years’ experience in high-end F&B and hotel interior design projects.
JWS is a multi-award-winning interior design studio with teams in both London and Hong Kong. The studio’s goal is to produce timeless work that has impact on an international level whilst staying boutique in size. To take a look at our projects please visit www.joycewang.com
- experience in running projects/project management
- highly proficient in AutoCAD
- at least seven years of relevant experience in luxury hospitality projects
- degree/diploma in interior design or equivalent
- expertise in producing detailed drawing packages as well as custom millwork and FF&E
- expertise in spatial planning
- proficient in Photoshop, InDesign and Microsoft Office
- experience in overseeing a design team
- experience in managing project timelines and structuring workloads to meet required deadlines
- experience in dealing with clients and managing expectations
- experience in project billing and producing monthly reports
- English fluency required
- proactive, self-motivated and a team-player
- passion for design, detailing and fabrication
- reporting to studio director on their projects and progress
- running projects from concept to completion
- producing full DD packages while overseeing a team on all documentation
- FFE material, furniture and lighting proposals including specification and coordination
- construction supervision and fabrication coordination
- client-facing externally and managing team internally
- monthly reports/billing
How to apply
We offer a long-term career prospect and a competitive remuneration package including private health insurance to the suitable candidate.
Please send us your full CV, with a cover letter, availability, expected salary and your PDF portfolio with your most relevant projects to date (renderings, construction drawings, sketches) by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.
Due to the large volume of applicants, please understand that we are not able to reply to all applications.