Joyce Wang Studio is looking for an experienced and organised studio administrator/PA to join its London studio.
JWS is a multi-award-winning Interior Design studio with offices in both London and Hong Kong. The studio’s goal is to produce timeless work that has impact on an international level whilst staying boutique in size. To take a look at our projects please visit our website.
- enthusiastic and self-motivated with a can-do spirit
- excellent time management and highly organised
- ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- must have the confidence to work under your own initiative and be proactive
- excellent written and spoken English is essential
- previous experience of financial administration
- previous experience working in a team and/or as a personal assistant
- flexible with great interpersonal skills
- excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office essential
- administration experience within a design studio is ideal, but not necessary
- having an interest in art and design would be an advantage
- working closely with the director to ensure smooth running of the studio and its daily operations
- some PA duties for principle and director
- ensure that all facilities are maintained and operational
- be the first point of contact for enquiries by phone, email and visitors to our studio
- maintain studio supplies keeping staff facilities in good order and replenish as needed
- coordinate/arrange business travel, hotel and restaurant reservations and bookings
- human resource administration including management of annual leave and recruitment of freelance and interns as required
- support financial controller with supplier invoices, VAT returns and maintain financial expenses for the studio
- logging individuals’ expenses
- tracking and coordinating industry and studio events, trade shows and award nominations
- organising and arranging team socials
How to apply
The position is full time (with room for negotiation) with a competitive remuneration package including private health insurance to the suitable candidate. Please send us your full CV, with a cover letter, availability and expected salary by clicking the ‘apply’ button below. Applications without these items mentioned will not be reviewed.
Due to the large volume of applicants, please understand that we are not able to reply to all applications.