Junior industrial designer
at JPA Design
JPA Design has an opportunity for a junior industrial designer to join its growing team in the UK or Europe.
Junior industrial designer at JPA Design
Salary range: £20,000 – £29,999
We are also open to applications for this role as part of an internship.
Full-time (subject to six-month probation period)
Who we are
JPA Design is a multinational design company operating in the transportation, interiors, and product design arenas, with over thirty years of experience creating the environments, objects, buildings and vehicles of the future in partnership with the world’s most exciting brands.
Duties and responsibilities
As a junior designer in our growing design team, you will play an integral part in all aspects of the process: From research and concept generation, through development, production and delivery.
Skills and experience:
- undergraduate degree in design, architecture, or any related discipline
- a creative force, always on the pulse of what is happening – sharing inspiring and thoughtful references to provide strategic direction to our leadership team
- strong grasp of materials, finishes and processing
- good sketching, communication, and organisation skills – contributing to a culture of collaboration and sharing across teams
- aviation/transportation interiors an advantage
- an immaculate eye for detail with the ability to prepare accurate communication material to the highest quality standards
- the candidate should be efficient with their time and be prepared to join a fast-paced environment
- fluency in English is a prerequisite – other languages are beneficial.
- applicants must have the legal right to work in the UK
- Rhino 3D
- Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects)
If you are interested in joining our team, please email a cover letter, CV and portfolio via the apply for job button below with the subject line ‘Junior Industrial Designer at JPA Design’. All attachments must be in PDF format and in total under 20MB. Website portfolios are acceptable.
We review all applications submitted. However, due to the number of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.