at JPA Design
JPA Design is recruiting a junior visualiser for its growing team.
Salary range: £20,000 – £29,999
JPA Design has an opportunity for a junior visualiser to join its growing team to work on several high-profile new projects. We are also open to applications for this role as part of an internship.
Full-time (subject to six month probation period)
Who we are
JPA Design is a multinational design company operating in the transportation, interiors and product design arenas, with over thirty years of experience creating the environments, objects, buildings and vehicles of the future in partnership with the world’s most exciting brands.
Duties and Responsibilities
As part of the visualisation team, you’ll be working closely with industrial and CMF designers, delivering high quality CGI visuals. Working as a visualiser at JPA, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute your own ideas throughout the design process.
Skills and Experience
- undergraduate degree in design, architecture, animation or any related discipline
- a creative force – keeping up with design, technology and visualisation trends, helping to inform our aesthetic direction
- strong grasp of materials and processing, to effectively communicate design intent
- good communication and organisation skills – contributing to a culture of collaboration and sharing across teams
- the candidate should be efficient with their time and be prepared to join a fast-paced environment
- fluency in English is a prerequisite – other languages are beneficial
- applicants must have the legal right to work in the UK
- 3DS Max (knowledge of Corona Render preferred, but not required)
- good understanding of low-poly modelling and topology, UV unwrapping, lighting and cameras
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro and After Effects)
- experience with animating and video editing is a bonus
Please submit your CV and portfolio via the apply for job button below. Please use the subject line Junior Visualiser at JPA Design. All attachments must be in PDF format and in total under 20MB. Website portfolios are acceptable.
We review all applications submitted. However, due to the number of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.