JSW Realty is seeking an interior designer to join its team in Mumbai, India.
JSW Realty is a creative development firm based in Mumbai with a strong reputation for delivering innovative, unique and sustainable projects by collaborating with local and global partners.
Our focus derives from a desire to create dynamic, sophisticated properties and spaces across a variety of sectors ranging from residential luxury to social community. Using design as a tool for shaping interactions and enabling change, we aspire to create excellence.
JSW Realty is looking for a creative and assiduous individual to join our dedicated team of young, innovative minds who work in synergy with a focus on the bigger picture. The candidate is responsible for the design and management of all interior design projects from concept to installation. The role requires somebody that has an eye for contemporary design and exceptional attention to detail.
- management of interior design projects from concept to completion
- coordinate with stakeholders to create feasibility studies and design briefs
- ensure successful delivery and completion of the project within agreed timelines and budgets
- produce detailed design concepts, proposals, mood and material boards
- establish a relationship with local and international vendors to source materials and products
- attend site visits and coordinate with on-site contractor team and consultants (structural designers, facade consultants, MEP consultants, lighting consultants, sustainability consultants, etc.)
- keep up to date with industry and marketplace news
Experience and knowledge:
- degree or equivalent in interior design
- five to seven years’ experience in interior design with a reputed firm that works in the luxury segment
- strong understanding of the project management process with the ability to lead on site execution and manage production capabilities
- advanced proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Rhino and other related design softwares
- experience in liaising with contractors, architects, and consultants
- exceptional attention to detail, time management skills and strong communication skills
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your CV and portfolio by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.