JSW Realty is seeking a product designer to join its team in Mumbai, India.
JSW Realty is a creative development firm based in Mumbai with a strong reputation for delivering innovative, unique and sustainable projects by collaborating with local and global partners. Our focus derives from a desire to create dynamic, sophisticated properties and spaces across a variety of sectors ranging from residential luxury to social community. Using design as a tool for shaping interactions and enabling change, we aspire to create excellence.
JSW Realty is looking for a creative and assiduous individual to join our dedicated team of young, innovative minds who work in synergy with a focus on the bigger picture. The candidate is responsible for the design and development of all product design projects. The role requires somebody that has an eye for contemporary design and exceptional attention to detail.
- produce clear, detailed project documents with defined product specifications
- create digital drawings of functional products and components with a high aesthetic level
- research new and sustainable materials suitable for product design
- adapt designs across platforms to showcase them visually
- coordinate with internal and external stakeholders and architects, designers, lighting consultants, etc.
- keep up to date with design trends and pricing statistics
- sketch and develop ideas into detailed drawings using 3D modelling software programs
- test functionality of products by interfacing with vendors and achieving high quality standards for international use
- use product design, interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills to produce highly aesthetic designs
Experience and knowledge:
- degree or equivalent in product design
- five to seven years’ experience in furniture design with a reputed firm
- advanced proficiency in using 3-D modelling software programs like AutoCAD, Illustrator, SketchUp
- strong understanding of the design process end to end; interaction design, visual design and prototyping
- exceptional attention to detail, shape, colour and design
- knowledge of materials and production methods
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your CV and portfolio by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.