Juliette Byrne is looking for an interior designer to join its practice in Chelsea, London.
Experienced Chelsea-based interior designer required.
Full-time position – immediate start.
To join our small team of designers and develop projects from concept stage, through to detailed design stage to completion in accordance with the client’s brief, budget and within the time frame, meeting all internal and external deadlines. There would be involvement at every stage and the candidate would be supporting the lead designer at all times.
The candidate must be able to articulate ideas and have excellent presentation skills, using their creativity to produce design solutions and to sell concepts.
- prepare full detailed drawing packages
- design presentation and mood boards
- prepare all FF&E specifications and procurement
- have strong architectural and joinery knowledge
- liaise with external project team to ensure smooth running and keep on top of information needed on projects
- attend meeting and take minutes
Must have full working knowledge of the following:
- 3D visuals
To apply please forward CV and drawing samples with details of current salary, using the ‘apply for job’ link below.
Due to number of responses only successful applicants will be contacted.