Junior sales representative
Hoxton, London, United Kingdom
We're offering an exciting opportunity for a junior sales representative to join our growing team in Hoxton, London.
Working with our in-house sales team, the successful candidate will support our commercial operations for Dezeen by:
- researching and developing new relationships with key advertising decision makers, and help nurture long-term, professional relationships with new clients across design, luxury and lifestyle businesses
- building strong relationships with media planners/buyers at media agencies
- dealing with new display banner sales enquiries
- preparing and setting up ad campaigns on our adserver (Google DFP), monitoring ad campaign progress and generating end-of-campaign reports
- forecasting ad inventory
- assisting with our global retail distribution of our second book, 'Dezeen Book of Interviews'
- executing new display banner advertising campaigns to promote Dezeen's ever-growing range of branded services
The successful candidates will be highly driven, self-motivated and have natural sales ability. We want someone who is interested to develop a career in media sales.
Experience with Adobe Photoshop would be a bonus.
The position would suit someone who is confident working to ambitious group sales targets and keen to grow within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company.
English fluency is essential.
You'll be representing Dezeen at various industry events to promote Dezeen and build lasting relationships, so having great interpersonal skills and a good knowledge of the architecture and design industry will be an advantage.
Application deadline: 6 April 2017
How to apply
To apply please send a CV, salary expectations and a brief covering note explaining why you are suited to the role and what you can bring to Dezeen to email@example.com with 'junior sales representative' in the subject line.
The position is based at Dezeen's office in Hoxton, London. Due to the anticipated volume of applications we regretfully will only respond to candidates selected for interview.