J&Z Construction is seeking a construction project manager to join its team in London.
Role: a project manager required
Project location: London NW3
A construction company is looking for a highly organized individual, ideally with an architectural/construction background who wants to focus his career in project management.
The suitable candidate must hold a relevant level of education/experience within a construction/building industry and site accreditation.
Construction experience gained from a combination of contracting, construction management and project administration would be essential as well as knowledge and first-hand experience with construction methods and processes.
- leading and being a part of a project management team
- administrating contracts, building regulation compliance, project programming and site deliveries
- reviewing project specification and requirements
- producing and overseeing project-related documents
- attending meetings and liaising with design team, engineers, site managers and sub-contractors
- monitoring and controlling variations
- managing post-completion on site snagging
- smooth running of assigned projects
Remuneration: subject to experience
Please submit your CV using the ‘apply’ link below.
Please note only suitably qualified candidates will be responded to.