KAAN Architecten is urgently looking for a competent executive assistant with a background in architecture, to join its office in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
The assistant’s main task is to support an associate architect in developing and structuring an academic program and help in the preparation of lectures as well as managing agenda and e-mail exchanges. Good critical skills and a pro-active attitude are important in order to manage a busy working schedule and the partner’s architectural and academic planning. Further daily tasks including organisational and secretarial activities, will require a high level of responsibility and quick communication, both remote and direct.
- support in the development of an academic program
- preparation of lecture presentations
- attend academic meetings and events
- manage the partner’s agenda and correspondence
- regular maintenance of the architect’s website
- good social, communication and organisational skills
- experience with agenda management
- a background in architecture and design is appreciated
- fluency in written and spoken English is required, Dutch and German is a plus
- proficiency in Adobe InDesign and MS Office
- previous experience in managing websites, blogs and social media
- accurate way of working, proactive and good problem-solving skills
- European work permit
- driving license is required
We are looking to fill the position as soon as possible. Only appropriate candidates with the above-mentioned requirements will be contacted.
Application deadline: January 6, 2020.
To apply please submit your cover letter and resume using the ‘apply’ link below.