KAAN Architecten is looking for a public relations and communications officer to join its team in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
You will work directly with the office partners, management and business development team. The tasks vary from updating project material to creating, curating and diffusing information to media and news platforms, trade shows and art expositions, or maintaining academic relations and research programmes.
You should be open to a big diversity in your day-to-day work and feel free to propose and promote new ideas in a relatively small team. We offer a competitive salary according to experience with part-time or full-time possibility.
- creative and innovative, with strong analytical capabilities
- understanding of architectural processes
- academic background and/or relevant experience in architecture, design, media, journalism or communications
- fluent in English, Dutch is a big plus
- proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD, WordPress and Mailchimp
- video production/editing skills in Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro are a plus
- keeping our project archive of graphics, texts and factsheets up to date
- development and distribution of project materials
- executing project release campaigns and press tours
- organising and curating events in and outside the office
- proactively managing relationships with press contacts as well as existing and prospective clients
- taking part in brainstorming sessions and suggesting innovative ideas
- support of academic research collaborations and teaching activities
- assisting in general management of office materials, filing and copying, and performing other clerical tasks.
- undertaking market research and identifying key players and projects in different countries
- making critical and strategic analyses of new project opportunities
- actively supporting the team as a whole in keeping and promoting KAAN’s values and image
How to apply
Please send your application by 20 September, including your motivation letter, CV, eventual portfolio and recommendation, preferably as a PDF not larger than 15 MB.