Kaia is seeking a freelance e-commerce, advertising and marketing manager to join its team in London, UK.
Kaia is a luxury lighting brand which is based across London, Vienna and Munich. We create unique lighting objects of the highest design and quality. Sustainability is at the core of our values. In an industry that is saturated in mass-production we strive to use natural and reusable materials, create made-to-order, timeless products and use techniques that champion artisanal tradition.
We are looking for a for an e-commerce, advertising and marketing manager to lead our team on a freelance basis to deliver advertising and marketing strategies in order to grow our business, drive sales and increase our BtoC and BtoB database.
- implement and manage Kaia’s advertising campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and Google
- monitor these campaigns, providing daily analysis and optimisation
- give regular reports to upper management on customer engagement through Google Analytics to gauge the success of campaigns
- connect all advertising campaigns to our Shopify site
- unparalleled understanding of driving sales with a proven ability to increase brand awareness through advertising.
- SEO optimisation skills are required
- experience with Shopify essential
- understand the overall concept of Kaia, including the brand, customer and product goals
- ideally studied a marketing, design or similar degree
- have a genuine interest in and understanding of the luxury lighting and interiors sector
This position should be based in London – working remotely with some travel to Munich, Germany required.
Please submit a CV and a short proposal via the apply for job button below, explaining how your expertise can help take Kaia to the next level.
Due to the high number of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please state your availability and salary expectations when applying for the role.
Position to start ASAP.