Kaia Lighting is currently looking for an experienced, highly motivated, sales/account manager in London (working remotely).
This role is a six-month contract on a freelance basis with the option for a part or full-time position.
Kaia Lighting is a luxury lighting company and combines the application of art, construction technique and craftsmanship with the vision to explore things to their very essence. Our objects speak their own language: functional beauty, simplicity, timelessness, purity, elegance often wrought in geometric perfection. We strongly believe in sustainability, the preservation of tradition in craftsmanship and have a strong ethos of diversity in our team.
We are working from three different locations in Europe: our headquarters are based in London, our workshop in Austria and we also have a representation in Munich, Germany.
A suitable team member is a pro-active, self-motivated person, digitally knowledgeable, with excellent spoken and written English and strong communication skills. The ideal candidate will have an intrinsic understanding of good customer service and a proven ability to communicate their passion for interiors, lighting design and the creative industries. Experience of selling high-end lighting and organising customer deliveries is essential.
Areas of responsibility:
- proven and extensive knowledge of the industry in design/lighting ideally with a rich contact list
- providing customers with a knowledgeable, friendly, and high-quality service
- UK business development/opening new client accounts
- exceptional management of orders from initial enquiry through to delivery and installation
- organising regular showroom meetings with clients in the London showrooms
- promoting the business by liaising with stylists, journalists and editors to arrange product loans, ensuring editorial coverage in key industry publications
Knowledge and experience:
- excellent English spoken and written, excellent phone manners
- outstanding in admin, filing and organisational skills
- using CRM system with confidence
- ideally good skills in excel and word to produce lists and reports efficiently
- layout operating skills in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop is advantageous for preparations of marketing material and client presentations
- ideally basic understanding of lighting systems
- have a minimum of two years’ working experience in a similar role
We are looking for an individual with a flexible attitude, hands-on and passionate about design. Starting immediately.
We offer a base salary and incentive compensation package.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.
- please only apply if you have excellent English (spoken and written)
- please only apply if your qualifications and experience meet those required
You need to be already based in London (or outskirts of London) and eligible to work in the UK.