Kanda Consulting is looking for a graphic/interactive designer to join its team in London.
About Kanda Consulting
Kanda is a fast paced and growing communications agency specialising in regeneration and place-making. We use our breadth and depth of experience to work intelligently and imaginatively to get the best results for developers, decision makers and communities.
We deliver creative communications strategies for planning, development and regeneration working across political, corporate and community audiences. We provide strategic advice and political counsel, deliver community engagement and develop innovative consultation and communications content. Our team is the best in class and has extensive experience of working on some of the most challenging, exciting and complex projects in London and the UK.
About the role
We are looking for an entry level graphic and interactive designer with approximately one year of experience who can join our team to work directly with the visual communications manager to develop our communications toolkit.
The successful candidate will have experience designing print, web and interactive materials and data visualisation for multiple platforms and channels. The position requires the ability to communicate effectively and collaborate in an interdisciplinary environment. The candidate will be able to work in in a fast-paced, deadline-driven atmosphere and must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- working collaboratively with the visual communications team, directors and other members of the team to develop visual communications tools and marketing materials
- assisting in developing innovative methods of visual storytelling and rethinking/reinventing collateral materials
- supporting the team to produce high quality design outputs for major clients
- managing print deadlines, ensuring artwork is print ready and handling printer relationships
- proactive approach to learning new digital design and storytelling tools
- design and production of exhibition displays, brochures and publicity materials
- design, production and maintenance of multiple client websites
Qualifications and skills:
- degree in graphic design or related discipline
- proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop as a minimum
- fluency in website design, production and coding/HTML
- ability to work to a range of established brand guidelines (for different clients) and ability to develop own style
- application development and interest in developing exhibition design skills is a plus
- interest in architecture and urban design
- friendly, outgoing personality with strong organisational and communication skills
How to apply
Interested applicants must submit a cover letter, cv and sample portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.