Karakusevic Carson Architects is seeking architects to join its studio in London.
Karakusevic Carson Architects is an award winning and design focused Practice specialising in public sector work and social housing.
We are looking for architects with one to three years’ post Part 3 experience to work on a series of public housing projects with local authority clients across London.
We are looking for exceptional candidates who have outstanding talent, experience working in housing design and a desire to work on local authority and community led projects.
Successful candidates will have:
- between one and three years’ post qualification experience on similar projects
- experience working at either RIBA Stages 1-3 and/or Stages 4-7
- excellent design and presentation skills including hand drawing and sketching skills
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- a beautiful portfolio of both student and practice work
- technical knowledge of UK planning and building regulations, and UK/London housing standards
- experience and capability using Revit
Please send a CV and portfolio with a covering letter [max 10mb] by clicking the ‘apply’ link below.
We are an equal opportunities employer.