at Karakusevic Carson Architects
Karakusevic Carson Architects is hiring a studio assistant to join its team in London.
Karakusevic Carson Architects is an award winning and design-focused practice specialising in public sector work and social housing.
We are looking for someone to join our studio to support our 90 strong team in Hoxton, Hackney.
Our ideal candidate is bright, self-motivating, confident, organised, efficient and capable. This role would suit a recent graduate or someone on year out who is looking to gain some office experience in a creative environment.
- meeting clients, guests and general reception duties
- working with the studio and management teams to provide office administration and housekeeping support
- preparing meeting rooms and other studio spaces for both client and internal meetings, cultural programming and external events
- assisting with the organisation of social events
- keeping the office and meeting rooms tidy
- meeting and distributing deliveries
- sorting and distributing incoming post, and arranging outgoing post
- managing the organisation of the book and sample libraries, archives and models
- organising and co-ordinating office facilities
- providing support to the practice manager and management team
- running errands
- helping to organise the kitchen and other communal staff spaces
- we are looking for someone with excellent skills in communication, team work and multi-tasking
Basic level IT skills are required.
Prior experience in a similar role is not essential, we are seeking someone who is excited to learn new skills, and has an enthusiastic and can-do attitude.
This is a great role for someone who enjoys being in a busy and fast paced studio environment, with an interest in architecture and the built environment.
This is a full time role, at 40 hours a week and will be paid London Living Wage.
We are an equal opportunities employer and offer a vibrant and progressive workplace that thrives on shared ideas and collaboration.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to candidates selected for interview.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom