Karres en Brands’ office is looking for someone to work in public relations and communications in Hilversum, Netherlands.
Karres en Brands is an international design agency in the Netherlands in the field of landscape architecture, urban planning and public space. With a dynamic team of approximately 40 employees from various countries, we work on many projects, studies and competitions national and international. With immediate effect, we are looking for an enthusiastic, inspiring public relations and communication employee (24-32 u/w).
Within Karres en Brands, you will have a central role in taking care of (international) PR and communication. Affinity with and knowledge of the fields of landscape architecture, urban planning and/or architecture, is a must. Affinity with business development is an advantage.
Responsibilities as a public relations and communication employee you will be involved in:
- preparing a PR plan and its implementation
- designing publication material and communicative expressions
- writing, editing and correcting (project) texts. You immerse yourself in our projects and you know how to convey the essence of a project on paper
- maintaining and developing social media and our website
- maintaining and expanding press contacts and handling press requests
- monitoring and disseminating our corporate identity
- initiating publications
- you have excellent communication skills, a customer-oriented mindset
- you are social, inventive and have a pro-active attitude
- you take your responsibility
- you are a team player, but also able to work independently
- you have a good feeling for text and graphic design
- you have experience and knowledge with the Adobe packages, as well as Windows
- you have at least two years of relevant work experience, educated to a degree level in a relevant subject
- excellent written and verbal skills in the English language
- Dutch and German language is a plus
A variety of work and challenging assignments and a large network of cooperation partners national and international. We work with an enthusiastic, international young team of employees. The atmosphere in our office is informal, open and there is a strong team spirit. There is a lot of interaction between colleagues and you work together with an inspiring team. The vacancy is a diverse position in which you will have the opportunity to develop yourself further. We offer a salary in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement Architects (CLA).
To submit your application, please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio (PDF format) for the attention of Lieneke van Campen using the ‘apply’ link below.