Kathryn Levitt Design is looking for a mid-weight/senior designer to join its London office initially for a 12 month contract with a view to possible extension.
We are highly successful and award-winning design studio working on exciting luxury uniquely bespoke residential schemes, both new build and refurbishments, typically from concept to completion including furnishing and dressing ready for client occupation.
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years’ experience working on high end residential schemes working on a broad range of interior design skills. We require someone with passion, positivity, a team player, trustworthy and able to add value to our business.
In return KLD offers the opportunity to work on some fabulous projects with a high degree of responsibility in a positive environment working as part of a close-knit team. We offer a strong package of salary and benefits for the right individual with an excellent opportunity to further your career.
- working with creative director take detailed client briefs
- produce concept mood boards
- produce design presentation documents
- attend client presentations with creative director
- produce detailed drawings, documentation and supporting presentation material for all aspects of high-end residential schemes in AutoCAD and Photoshop format
- design research of FF&E and all interior finishes etc
- liaison with commercial team to produce detailed costing schedules
- liaison as necessary with clients, build teams, suppliers and supporting third-party professionals on site and during installation
Required skills and qualifications:
- degree in interior design or interior architecture
- strong proficiency to a high level on AutoCAD, Photoshop, SketchUp and other base IT skills typically required in a modern design studio
- good communication and presentation skills
- in-depth knowledge of high-end interior and FF&E products and finishes
- strong work ethic and able to work under their own steam taking ownership of responsibility