KC+A Architects seek a talented all-rounder part 3 architect to join its team and contribute to the work of the London practice.
The position will involve working closely with the practice leaders on a range of challenging housing and mixed use projects at all project stages. We are a mid-sized practice offering the opportunity to gain a wide range of experience and for rapid carrier progression.
Our design led work includes a rewarding mix of medium to large scale projects & encompasses affordable & private housing, mixed-use schemes, later living & student housing, community uses, heritage buildings and urban design.
We are an established purpose driven practice committed to making better places for people to live, work and play, whilst respecting our environment. Our plans to advance this mission and continue to grow as we emerge from these challenging times remain ambitious.
Our expanding studio has an exciting range of projects in London & the south-east so if you are ready to take the next step in your career progression, we would like to hear from you.
Essential qualities for the role:
- Part 3 qualification, ARB registered with a minimum of three plus years’ work experience in the UK
- experience of affordable & private housing led schemes in London and the south east
- excellent design and problem-solving skills
- excellent presentation skills
- excellent communication skills with fluent spoken and written English
- effective time management skills
- enthusiasm and a desire to learn
- good people skills and a collaborative approach to working as part of a team
- the ability to use initiative and work independently when required
- detailed knowledge of the GLA & HCA housing design and funding standards
- detailed knowledge and experience of UK building regulations
- experience in planning work stages 0-4 and post planning delivery stages 4 -7
- fluent and effective in: REVIT, Adobe suite, in a Windows environment
- a competitive salary package for the right candidate
- excellent prospects for carrier advancement and training
- a key role in designing brighter futures
Please apply by email to Kiran Curtis with:
- a short cover letter explaining why you want to work with us & why you feel you would be a good fit at KC+A (applications with no cover letter will not be considered)
- a CV/summary portfolio (maximum ten pages)
- contact details of two referees. Referees will only be contacted by agreement
- proof of the right to work in the UK
Designing brighter futures
KC+A architects is an equal opportunities employer governed by our comprehensive in-house policy. We value the creative potential which individuals from diverse backgrounds and with differing skills and abilities, bring to the architectural profession.